What ROSA provides
ROSA consultants can:
- Advise on how to write a safety management plan
- Review your planning documents
- Advise on how to rectify any nonconformities found during an audit
- Review your safety culture
- Train you and your staff on safety
- Auditors conduct a compliance audit. They can only provide general advice that is in the public domain, that is, they cannot provide specific solutions to safety problems or nonconformities.
- Consultants advise. They cannot consult and then audit, unless at least one year has passed since the consult, and they’re qualified to audit.
Stu Allan - firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 209 3984
Hugh Barnard - email@example.com, 027 281 9868
Jill Dalton - firstname.lastname@example.org, 027 488 7803
Ray Goldring - email@example.com, 03 318 9189
Jamie Obern - firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 614 023
Tarn Pilkington -email@example.com, 027 644 4432
Mark Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 2233121
Mark (Budgie) Woods - email@example.com, 021 555 904
Mike Torr - firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 541 336
This is the adventure tourism and commercial outdoor recreation sectors’ site.
It has information on safety management systems, activity safety guidelines (ASGs), legislation, and relevant resources.
A link to a WorkSafe safety management plan template and a guidance document can be found at: www.supportadventure.co.nz/safety-management-plans/writing-your-plan/sms-templates-and-forms.